Friday, May 23, 2008

Bon Voyage




And we are off!!! Gabe and I leave bright and early in the morning and arrive in London on Sunday morning. I am so excited I practiced packing my bag all week then last night I walked around the house with it on. If you want to get a girl to pack lighter for a trip tell her she has to carry her bag for two weeks. I decided mine was a little too heavy so I sadly parted with a few outfits. Gabe and I are just taking these two backpacks because its cheaper and easier to travel. We will be ruffing it, but it will be all worth it. I have been exhausted all week I think it is more mental than physical with all the emotions that go along with leaving the country for two weeks with just a bag on your back. I am anxious, excited, nervious and little scared. I know it will be an amazing experience and a lot of fun. I wish I could bring everyone I know, but I will take a lot of pictures and I am sure I will have plenty of stories to tell.

No comments: