Thursday, October 2, 2008

YEAH!!

I got a new job today!! I will be the Fitness and Wellness Coordinator at the Texas Tech Rec Center. I love working with the older people, but this job will be more challenging, more fun, more money and more interaction with people my own age. I am so excited because this means I also get to go to Utah for a week before I start. I am just really nervous about telling my boss I am leaving. I'm having anxiety over it. I hate disappointing people or feeling like I let someone down. So I guess I just have to suck it up and do it. I'm scared though!

3 comments:

Brad and Hailey said...

Hey congrats on your new job! That sounds like a lot of fun! Your boss will understand :)

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Congrats! That is super exciting- you will be great!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So our blog really did get stalked by someone we aren’t comfortable with- and instead of going private, we are just changing some settings and our blog’s URL. Please switch it to: gregpluscamille.blospot.com so you can still follow our blog!