Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving

Gabe and I had a wonderful Thanksgiving Break!! Our plans for Thanksgiving Day were uncertain for awhile. We were going to stay here and have it with friends, then we were going to go to Dallas to be with Gabe's Family. On Wednesday it was decided that we were just going to stay here. Well I had a turkey but nothing else and I really didn't feel like getting up early to start cooking and it was just going to be Gabe, Casi, Jonathan and I. So instead we slept in on Thursday, Gabe went and played football we got dressed and the four of us went out to a Japanese Steakhouse for an early dinner! The food was great and I didn't have to worry about preparation or clean up. It was really fun, who needs turkey to celebrate what you are thankful for, I had Teriyaki Chicken and it was delicious! Afterwards we went and saw Tangled and it was great! It reminded me of going with my family to Disney movies on holidays and how I still wish I was a princess :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still wish I was a princess too! How was the movie? We may go see it with the girls this weekend.