Friday, October 30, 2009

THRILLER

The past couple weeks at work we have been teaching the Thriller Dance during one of our aerobic classes. We had a great turn out about 50 people each time. Last night was the Finale Thriller Party. We had a costume contests, dance contests and prizes. I decorated the whole room and dressed up like a Fitness Instructor Zombie. Some Tech students had a Zombie walk on campus before the party and ended at our Thriller Party. It was a lot of fun. But only about 15 people or so came back to do the thriller dance and contest. There were a lot of others zombies and people watching, but I wish more of the people who learned the dance wouldn't of come back for the Finale Night. It was still a good time though. I do have a pretty awesome job!





1 comment:

hwg2g2 said...

I think you do have an awsome job! I have always wanted to learn that dance. Too bad I don't live closer.