Friday, September 7, 2012

I've been a horrible blogger!

I have been such a bad blogger. I am really good with updating my facebook with our all adventures and now I instagram as well.  So blogging as just fell by the wayside.  Hopefully I will get back into it soon.  I just made a photo book of Kobe's 1st year.  Its been a great year and we love having Kobe in our Family.  We have been moving and traveling a lot.  Its almost hard for me to keep track of myself.  We are in Manhattan Kansas now and I think we are finally settled for a while, but who really knows.  We will go where ever Gabe's work needs him to be as long as we get a raise :).  I'll try to update about our summer travels soon, but then again I might not.  Facebook is the best way to keep up with the Eyerly.  I can't believe the summer is over.  I am ready for some lazy days and cooler weather.  Bring on the Fall and the pumpkin pie!

No comments: