Monday, August 3, 2009

The Big 25

Well I am a quarter of century now. I turned 25 yesterday. I bet if someone asked me 10 years ago or even 5 years ago where I would be at 25. I would of never thought things would be as they are. But I am happy and Gabe and I are loving life. Heavenly Father has truly blessed us with so many things. I have had a great life so far. There have been some struggles, but all in all I can't complain. Life is Good. Thanks to all my friends who helped me celebrate my birthday and all my family that called. We had a great lunch with friends and then on Sunday I made an awesome Ice Cream cake and of course we broke a utensil trying to serve it (probably because it was a cheese slicer and Gabe was using as a spatula) Oh well Fun Times and lots of sugar, what more could a girl ask for.


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yumm that does look good!

Stephanie said...

You look AMAZING in that last picture. You're so pretty! I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday. Welcome to 25. Don't worry... every year is better than before :)

Love ya and miss ya!