Sunday, April 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Weekend Gabe

Gabe's Birthday was yesterday. Friday night he claims his birthday weekend started. He went and played xbox with friends until 4:30am. I didn't call or complain once (that was my present #1). Saturday he did help pick up and clean but he watched the NFL Draft all day and the Lakers Game (again didn't say anything Present #2). He bought a Grill (present number 3). Today we had about 25 people over for a BBQ and party. (Present #4). I made a him a giant cake (present #5).

Now his birthday weekend is over so he gets to clean up the whole mess from the Party!

Here is Gabe and his cake. I am making a cake for a friend's wedding so I needed to practice. That is why it is so big and girly. I added a little manliness though. Happy Birthday Gabe! Love Ya.

4 comments:

Angie O said...

Wow, Les! That's awesome! Where'd ya learn to make cakes like that?

Unknown said...

Love the cake. I'm glad Gabe has you there to make his birthday so fun. I wish we lived closer. I'd love to hang out with him, he seems so much more fun now than he did when he was 15 :-)

momwoodward said...

Your cake looks great. Thats a good thing to pratic before you do it for the big day. I can't belive the little boy from down the street is 26. Happy B-D.

Holli said...

Leslie - so glad to find your blog!! (Through Cyd!) Wow. you look the exact same! :) I can't believe you're in Texas, too!

We need to catch up!

XOXO