Saturday, April 26, 2008

Gabe doing what He does Best!
















Gabe loves sports; he plays basketball regularly and now is on an indoor soccer team. I faithfully went to all his basketball games when he was on the Church team. I get basketball it makes since, I know when to cheer, know when to shout out helpful comments. I was known as their little cheerleader. Soccer is another story. I have only been to 2 games. Granted they usually are at like 11 at night, as much as I love Gabe, a girl needs her sleep. I have gone to last two though and Gabe is pretty good, but soccer is just not my thing. The ball changes possession so often I never know when to cheer, I know none of the terms. I pretty much just shout GO GABE!!! Oh well I guess it is the support that counts. He is a few pictures of soccer star. Just think if he would of ever just focused on one sport really hard we could be rich playing for some professional team somewhere.

No comments: