Tuesday, March 18, 2008





Gabe and I just celebrated our One year Anniversay. We were married March 9th, 2007 in Louisville Ky. I can't believe that it has been a whole year. We are still in love so I guess it has been a successful year.
We met at EFY the summer of 2006 in Ohio and went on to do three more sessions together. We continued to date back in Utah and got engaged over Thanksgiving Break in Kansas City. The wedding was wonderful, except the whole me getting lost with Lachelle and Tami, and ending up in Lexington and also Gabe forgetting the marriage license in Cincinnati and having to go get a new one. All in all we only started about an hour late. And it was a beautiful day with friends and family and we were married for Time and all Eternity, so I guess it was perfect.

No comments: